If you use Disqus for commenting on your blog posts, you might see a set of featured links under the commenting box, with the header "Also On [your blog name]." This feature is managed in the Disqus admin next to the "Discovery" header at https://[your-disqus-shortname].disqus.com/admin/settings/general.
In some cases, preview site links (iheartsitebuilder.com/preview) can appear in that recommendations box, and those links won't work for your visitors. If you've experienced this, here are steps you can take to resolve the issue:
1. Go to https://[your-disqus-shortname].disqus.com/admin/discussions/:[your-disqus-shortname] is the same name you provided in the settings portion of the platform.
2. Search the page for iheartsitebuilder.com/preview.
3. Click on any of the found URLs to make them editable. Replace iheartsitebuilder.com/preview with your primary domain, including the "http://" protocol.
4. Look through your Disqus discussions and repeat the process on each page.
5. If you have a very large number of blog posts that need correction, you might find it easier to use Disqus' URL Mapper tool: https://help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/912757-url-mapper