To use Clicky Web Analytics to monitor your website, follow these steps:
1. Go to GetClicky.com
2. Click the Register Now button on the home page.
3. Follow the steps to sign up for a new account.
4. From the next page, click the Preferences link.
5. Under Site information, you'll see a few codes, but the only two you need for your website are the Site IDand the Site Key.
6. Go back to your website's dashboard in the platform, and select the Settings icon in the gray navigation bar.
7. Select the Apps tab beneath the Settings header. Click on the green Add Third Party App button to begin connecting Clicky.
8. Click on the Analytics tab, and select the Clicky tile.
9. Now head back over to the getclicky.com window, highlight and copy the Site ID.
10. Back in the settings panel, paste the Site ID into the appropriate field.
11. Follow Steps 9-10 for the Site Key.
12. Select Save to begin the connection!
Clicky Web Analytics is now tracking the activity on your website.
Please sign in to leave a comment.