All data flowing into iHeart Business starts with a source - whether it's a Contact Form submission or a phone call. If you find that your third-party leads are not automatically appearing in your CRM or other iHeart Business apps, then we always suggest starting by going to the source in question to discover where the issue is occurring.
Step 1: Check the Contact Sources
Navigate to CRM Settings Contact Sources
- Take note of the contact type and tag rules this specific source have set up.
- Send a test email to the BCC email that is attached to that specific source.
Step 2: Check your Contacts tab
- Filter the Contacts by the Source you're currently troubleshooting.
- At this point, you don't necessarily know who or what should be appearing here.
- You might notice a large gap from the last time someone was added with this tag.
Step 3: Check the CRM History
Navigate to CRM History
- Do you see contacts that show up in the history view with the specific source that you're trying to troubleshoot?
- If yes, click into the most recent entry with that source and see if the appropriate tags are added.
- If you're seeing contact in history but not within the CRM you've identified a break down.