One powerful tool in the iHeart Business CRM is the ability to automate your email communications into the CRM History. This is accomplished by adding a unique email address as a BCC recipient to outgoing email to your customers.
To automatically copy your emails into the CRM History:
- The address must be included as a BCC recipient.
- The email recipient must be an existing contact with matching email in your CRM.
- The email must come from the email you use to access your iHeart Business account.
To automatically log email you send to your Contacts as history items in the CRM, follow the process below:
1. Select CRM from the Global App menu.
2. Select History in the sub-menu.
3. Click the three-dot icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select Sync Your Emails from the drop-down.
4. Copy the BCC address listed in the modal window.
5. Paste the BCC address you just copied as a new contact in your email provider.
6. Include the BCC recipient whenever you email a customer that's a contact in your CRM. This will automatically log the email in your CRM history.