If you want to issue a refund or settle a dispute, start by logging into iHeart Business then select Payments from the Global App Bar in the top-left corner of the page. Next, on the Payments overview, click the tab labeled Reports. Use the Reports dashboard to view charges, refunds, payment failures, as well as any adjustments that have happened.
You’ll also be able to view disputes. Click Disputes on the left-hand sidebar to view them.
Hover your cursor over a dispute and click on the vertical ellipses icon to the right of the dispute information to view the receipt, or resolve the dispute.
If you choose to resolve a dispute and dispute a charge, you will have the opportunity to provide a brief description of the service or product provided, in addition to any contracts or information that might pertain to this specific charge. You can drag and drop a receipt or file below the description as well. Click Submit, and the request will be sent along to your bank.
Once you dispute a charge, you’ll see a new status for the dispute. There are a few different status types, so we’ll go over each one and their meaning.
- Warning Needs Response means that no evidence has yet been provided for the dispute.
- Warning Under Review means that evidence has been submitted to the card issuer and it is under review.
- Warning Closed means that the inquiry or retrieval has timed out and did not escalate into a full dispute.
- Won means you won the dispute and keep the funds.
- Lost means you lost the dispute and have lost the funds.
- Charge Refunded means you manually refunded the payment before the dispute process could progress.