Using the Reports page, you can download your transactions. This allows you to utilize payments while still using your favorite bookkeeping software so you have no doubts as to how your money is flowing.
How to Export Payments
- Click Payments from the iHeart Business dashboard or from the App Menu near the top left corner of the page.
- From there, click Reports from your Payments page navigation. This will direct you to your Transactions history.
- Click the blue Export Transactions button near the top of the page.
- In the modal window that appears, select the file type you'd like to export your transactions as. A CSV is sufficient for most uses.
- Next, select a time period for which you'd like to export. You can select from one of the pre-defined time periods or use the option at the bottom to select a custom time period as shown in the example below.
- Click Export button to start the download.
That's it! You can use the exported file with your bookkeeping software, save it as a historical record, etc.