Easily integrate third-party widgets by adding an HTML block and pasting in the embed code.
- Select the Content tool in the gray navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Page you want to embed the HTML code on.
- Select the green (+) button at the bottom of the page or in between the content blocks, where you'd like to add the HTML block.
- Select the green HTML tile.
- Paste the code you want to embed into the new content block you have created, inside the text area circled in the screenshot below.
Note: if you paste it incorrectly, you will be notified at the bottom of the block in red.
- After you paste your code into the code box, select the blue Save button.
- Click the green Publish at the top of your dashboard to publish the changes on your website.