You can add social icons to your site’s navigation bar by adding a new Navigation Item page. To begin:
1. Select Content in the gray navigation bar, and then the green Add New Pages button.
2. Select the Navigation Item and click Add. This page will load at the bottom of your list of pages.
3. Select the Navigation Item page to go into it, and under Type, select Social Icons.
4. Under the Social icons drop-down menu, choose the icons that you want to appear and then enter the URL or information required for each icon (Navigation can only show 4 social icons at most).
5. Enable or disable your icons from opening into a new window/tab by ticking or unticking the Open in new window option.
6. Select the green Publish button when you are ready to take your changes live!