When you schedule social posts, you may wish to have one of your team members review your social media posts before they go live. You can assign your existing account users as designated Social Approvers, or you can add a new user to your account to act in this role.
- To add a new Social Approver, log in to your iHeart Business account.
- Once logged in, click on the App Bar in the top-left corner of the page and select Social from the dropdown menu.
- On the top-left corner of the Social dashboard, select Settings.
- On the left-hand sidebar, select Post Approval.
- On this page, you can manage your account's Social Approvers. To add Social Approvers, make sure the setting selection labeled Allow social posts to be scheduled without being approved first is turned "off".
- Select Add Post Approver to designate an existing user as a Social Approver.